Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kristie Wolfe should model Core Concepts Clothing

Today's idea features Kristie modeling Core Concepts Clothing which is Boise Based Core Concepts Outdoor Clothing Kristie has a great figure and would be a great asset in promoting the line of women's clothing. Kristie has a great derriere and I must say while watching her dance in a local bar I blushed because her derriere is a great one, marvellously ample and mysterious, and nothing to joke about. Now back to concentrating on the task at hand! I think the location of this photo shoot idea would be perfect at Three Forks Hot Springs! Check out this link and see whyThree Forks Hot Springs The springs are not far from Jordan Valley which is about 65 miles south of NampaDirections to Hot Springs That is today's idea and I am going to take a sabbatical for a while to think up some more! I almost forgot, Kristie has a page at this websiteKristie Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment